Friday, April 3, 2020

April 3/20


Dear Families,

It was wonderful connecting this week on Zoom, it was fun to see and talk to all of you.
I truly miss each and every one of you :(  I will soon be sending out Zoom invitations for us to have a class meeting on Monday at 10:00 am and at 1:00 pm - hopefully you can make one of these work so that you will have a chance to connect with your classmates.  

Parents you may have already seen this but I wanted to share it as we are in such an unprecedented time.  We are all in this together and can only do our best!  I was so impressed by what all of you have been doing so far!  Just keep going, all your children seemed happy and learning new things.  By Monday I will have more up on the blog for next week and a list of online resources that you can go to.  Sorry I had hoped that I'd have it ready but I keep having technical difficulties (which I know will continue as we are all challenged by this new online learning!)  My learning curve has been huge this week too!


When I went into the school on Wednesday I was very surprised and excited to see how much our potatoes had grown as well as the bulbs we planted in the fall!





I have brought the potates home so we can continue to watch them grow and we will do a few lessons on this as well.

Look for an e-mail before Monday.  Have a good weekend and stay safe!
Sheralyn Rowledge-Toscani




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week #12 - Last week of School! It's Summer!!!

Wow it our last week of school!  For this week please make your photo collage and decorate the cover for your memory book  (as outlined on ...